Our Massage Service Provides the body so many benefits and We Believe it is A Great Way to achieve Your Health & Wellness Goals.
What is massage?
Massage is a general term for pressing, rubbing and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Massage may range from light stroking to deep pressure. There are many different types of massage, including these common types:
- Swedish massage. This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Deep massage. This massage technique uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Sports massage. This is similar to Swedish massage, but it's geared toward people involved in sport activities to help prevent or treat injuries.
- Trigger point massage. This massage focuses on areas of tight muscle fibers that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse.
Daniel de Vos
Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point Massage.
Postural Analysis and Range of Motion Testing.
Interested in a massage?
please put your details below
benefits of massage
- Enhances post-workout recovery
After workouts, your muscles tighten up/shorten due to the increased loading that they are put under which can result in a decrease in performance for your next workout. Massage can help lengthen this tissue and in turn, increase your bodies ability to recover from the session so you can always perform to your full potential.
- Eases DOMS
Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is the pain in your muscles after an intense workout. Massaging and stretching out the muscles can help release the tension in your muscles and promote blood flow through the muscles. Massage also helps reduce inflammation and promotes cell recovery.
- Increase Flexibility
Flexibility can rapidly decrease over time, especially if you don’t stretch to try and aid in increasing the flexibility. One of the main benefits of massage is that it lengthens your muscle tissue. Combining this with stretching, can help dramatically increase your bodies flexibility.
- Increases functionality of muscles
FlexiExercise not only puts strain on your muscles, tendons and ligaments, it also has an effect on your fascia (connective tissue fibers under your skin), which help the muscles work smoothly and effectively. Massage works with not only the muscles, but the fascia as well, which after loosening up these connective fibers, help the muscles move much more freely and effectively. This can have a big impact on muscle hypertrophy, endurance and strength as it enables your muscles to function properly.
- Increases mental wellbeing as well as physical
Wellbeing is both mental and physical. You need to have a balance of health in all aspects (mental, physical, emotional, etc). Massage works to slow down the nervous system and to relax the body.
Massage has been shown to have very positive effect on anxiety and stress. It aids with sleep, digestion and blood flow.
Combining massage with your exercise is going to have such an amazing impact on your health. Mental and Physical.